Table of contents
Get more traffic to your website
Keyword analysis is one of the most important things you can do to improve your website’s ranking in search results. By finding the right keywords, you can attract more traffic to your website and increase your chances of converting visitors into customers.
What is a keyword analysis?
Keyword research is a process where you identify the keywords and search phrases that people use when looking for products or services like yours. Once you have a list of relevant keywords, you can target your website and content to these keywords to improve your ranking in search results.
Effective keyword analysis
A keyword analysis also gives you an overview of the keywords people use when searching for products or services like yours. This way you can make sure your website is optimized for the keywords your potential customers are using.
It can be hard to guess what users are searching for when looking for a business like yours. Flash Marketing offers a thorough keyword analysis based on professional SEO tools. This also forms the basis for subsequent search engine optimization.
In order for your future customers to find your website, your webshop and your products or services, you need to be visible online when your future customers and target audience search Google for what you sell and provide.
Keyword analysis is therefore an extremely important part of your SEO strategy, your content strategy and your PPC strategy. Keyword analysis maps users’ online search behavior, so you know exactly which keywords and search terms your target audience is typing into Google. Based on the keyword analysis, you can target your online strategy to user behavior online and thus become more visible, rank higher, get more traffic, get more conversions and as a result, increase revenue.
If your target audience is looking for hedge trimmers, you need to be visible on the keyword hedge trimmer
If your target audience is looking for black dresses, you need to be visible on the long tail search phrase black dresses
And if you’re not, your competitors probably are, which means that your customers can’t find your shop and therefore buy the products from the competitor instead, and it’s a shame to lose conversions because you haven’t done a keyword analysis and therefore haven’t SEO optimized your website, your webshop and your content for these keywords.
Why is keyword research important?
- It forms the basis for your content strategy, your PPC strategy and your SEO strategy
It maps out which keywords are trending in your industry and which ones are best suited to your business.
- It makes sure you know exactly what your target audience is searching for in Google
- It reveals which long tail search terms your target audience is typing into Google – around 70-75% of Google searches are long tail searches. Long tail keywords are the foundation of an effective SEO strategy. Long tail keywords are how you drive organic traffic to your shop or website. Long tail words are your opportunity to outrank competitors by having better meaningful content with the ones that Google favors. The more specific long tail keywords you get in the keyword analysis, the stronger user-friendly content you can create that will rank highly. For example, black dress can get even more specific – black dress with glitter, black dress for kids, etc.
- It shows you how to SEO optimize your content with the right keywords
- It reveals how you can rank higher by leveraging keywords with high monthly searches and low competition
- It shows which keywords your competitors are ranking for, because when they are ranking for them, it means that there are searches for those keywords, and you want to rank for them too and preferably rank higher
- It helps you get more traffic and thus more conversions, which in the long run leads to increased revenue
- It ensures you can optimize your website, content and shop to be visible in Google for the right keywords/search terms
How do you do a keyword analysis?
There are several ways to do a keyword analysis. A popular method is to use a keyword tool like Google Keyword Planner or SEMrush. These tools can give you information about search volume, competition level and other important factors for each keyword